Write for us
Are you a passionate writer or blogger who is looking to share your travel experiences? Join our team and share your stories with other travelers by writing for HotelQuickly. We are looking for unique travel-related articles about your experiences eating, playing and exploring new destinations. Whether sharing travel tips about your favorite holiday or giving expert advice on the city you live in, we want to hear from you.
Who We Are
HotelQuickly is the world’s fastest-growing hotel booking platform, with over 5 million users and more than 450,000 hotels in thousands of exciting destinations around the world. HotelQuickly strives to make travel easy by allowing customers to quickly unlock the lowest prices and book the best hotel accommodations worldwide.
What You Get
- An opportunity to share your travel knowledge and experiences.
- Become a featured contributor with a photo and link to your website.
- Articles emailed to 3 million subscribers.
- High visibility as we share articles across our social media channels so more people can see your work.
- Original content only, that has not been published on the Internet elsewhere.
- No grammatical errors, please double check your work before submitting.
- Articles should be fun, informative and inspiring to others.
- No promotional or affiliate links inside the articles.
- Links condition: you can have a link to a third party website or social media site on our “About the author” section of the article.
Content & Writing Format
- Be a guide and give advice on what to do, what to eat, what to explore.
- Use your own personal experience and expertise.
- Include appropriate images whenever possible.
- Keep content positive and do not criticize or complain.
- Tone of voice should be casual like your talking to a friend.
- Do not be afraid to be yourself – have fun with it.
- Be concise and to the point, with no more than 2-3 sentences per paragraph.
- The word count should be between 500-800 words.
- Write a clear and engaging title.
- Write an interesting opening paragraph that will encourage people to read further.
- Write heading for each section that covers a different topic.
- Link to HQ Styleguide.
How To Get Started
Fill out the submission form below. Once articles have been approved, we will notify you by email.