We are looking for an SEO expert to work with multiple business units and manage all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major networks and drive qualified traffic and improve conversion rates through the organic channel.
- Develop and implement an enterprise search strategy across multiple businesses and websites
- Optimize landing pages, YouTube Videos and iOS and Android App Stores
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Develop and implement (natural) link building strategy
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to the team on strategy
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Complement social and content teams by providing target terms, anchor text, and landing pages for off-domain content to drive Page Authority to key pages.
- Report regularly on SEO KPIs, including Ranking, Traffic, CTR, Conversion, and CPA.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years proven SEO experience
- Extensive experience with software for data, tracking, and analytics, including SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Keyword Planner, Google PageSpeed Insights, etc.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and SEO best practices
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Deep understanding of keyword difficulty and relevance, as well as link popularity and its SEO relevance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org