Salary expectation: 50,000 – 100,000 ฿
HotelQuickly is the #1 mobile app for last-minute hotel booking in Asia-Pacific.
We are looking for a Software QA Engineer to support our agile team in analyzing, designing, building and testing high quality products that meets and exceeds our customer expectations. Your primary role will be to review functional requirements and user stories from business partners, design test plans, write test cases, oversee test strategies and perform testing for assigned applications. You must have a keen eye for detail, excellent organizational and communication skills. Critical thinking and problem solving abilities are a must, as well as a passion for quality.
Quick facts about the team:
- Headquarters in Bangkok, Thailand
- More than 100 employees
- From 50+ nationalities
- Speak 25+ languages
- And work from 10 offices in APAC & USA
- Review functional requirements and technical designs to create test plans and detailed test case documentation.
- Write test documentation such as test cases and scenarios.
- Execute test plans with attention to details using both manual and automated testing.
- Raise & investigate defects.
- Work closely with product managers and other teams to develop a deep understanding of product requirements.
- Understand system components, how they interact with one another, and perform different types of testing, functional, system, regression, acceptance.
- Define and promote quality assurance processes such as test plan reviews and defect management.
- Improve user experience by conducting regular user testing.
- Post release monitoring.
- 3+ years of hands-on manual test experience.
- Strong testing experience in high-traffic, web applications.
- Strong knowledge of software QA agile methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Knowledge of the principles, processes, phases and roles of application development methodologies (SDLC).
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong experience in Web Services testing.
- Strong experience in native mobile Android and iOS applications.
- Good understanding of and experience with databases; ability to write SQL queries for data validation and troubleshooting.
- Flexible, quick learner, self-motivated & adaptable to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with automation (UI, API, Mobile native) is a nice to have.
- Experience in Issue tracking software like JIRA/ Wiki etc.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org