Quick facts about the team:
- Headquarters in Bangkok, Thailand
- More than 100 employees
- From 50+ nationalities
- Speak 25+ languages
- And work from 10 offices in APAC & USA
- Perform design, creation and management of large datasets to achieve business goals.
- Evaluate datasets for accuracy and quality.
- Perform data updates, indexing, and maintenance in application database.
- Help to implement new data management projects and re-structure of the current data architecture.
- Assist team in data management projects when needed.
- Process and update third party data sources.
- Work with Business Customers in understanding the business requirements and implementing solutions.
- Identify and solve issues concerning data management to improve data quality.
- Develop best practices for data management, maintenance, reporting and security.
- Improve data foundational procedures, guidelines and standards.
Review dataset implementations performed by other data engineers.
- Manage, automate workflows and maintain database consistency for hotel mapping processes across suppliers.
What you will bring
- 2+ years of experience working as a Data Engineer or in the data warehouse space (ETL design, implementation, and maintenance).
- Proficiency with Python / Java.
- In-depth knowledge of how to write and optimize SQL statements.
- Experience with Dataflow, Airflow, Mongodb.
- Experience with cloud services is a plus (GCP/BigQuery, Amazon/Redshift, S3).
- Familiarity with distributed processing is a plus (hadoop Map-Reduce, MPP, etc.).
- Knowledge in Data Analysis and Machine Learning / tools is a plus (Tableau, Pandas, Scikit-learn or Tensorflow).
- Innately curious and organized with the drive to analyze data to identify deliverables, anomalies, and gaps and propose solutions to address these findings.
- Ability to manage and communicate data warehouse plans.
- Thrives in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong analytical and excellent problem solving skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org