What you’ll do:
- Providing the management and product managers with analyses and recommendations that drive key business decisions and designing tools to optimize click-through-rate and booking conversion
- Managing daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on company’s KPIs and creating reporting and analytical dashboards
- Analysing & forecasting growth and explaining changes in underlying drivers
- Analysing countries & cities overall performance
- Analysing city-level hotel coverage & conversions to make sure sales teams are focused on acquiring hotels that will most delight our users and make biggest business impact
- Analysing marketing & PR campaign effectiveness
- Automatising ongoing analysis by building online automatically-refreshed data visualisations (in industry leading BI tools) & dashboards to be shared within the company
- Ad-hoc requested analysis (by our investors, or internally – usually by founders or country managers)
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in statistics, economics, mathematics, or any other quantitative field
- Fully functional with SQL and any experience with Python or other programming languages is a plus
- Knowledge of Tableau and Excel
- Basic Knowledge of Databases
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Strong team-orientation and a professional attitude
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritise and multitask
Why you should join us:
- The team consists of highly experienced entrepreneurs
- You’ll have a chance to grow into the position of BI Team Leader
- You’ll work in an awesome atmosphere: We enjoy what we are doing and you would be able to see that immediately after you join the team.
- You’ll be able to do a lot of different things: Working for a startup company like HotelQuickly will allow you to try on a lot of different hats, even that weird one that you didn’t think you would ever like.
- You’ll have more responsibility: We will push you to be more versatile, more reliable, and more productive than in any other project you’d undertaken. And you will like it!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org