What you’ll do:
- Providing the management and product managers with analyses and recommendations that drive key business decisions and designing tools to optimize click-through-rate and booking conversion
- Managing daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on company’s KPIs and creating reporting and analytical dashboards
- Analysing & forecasting growth and explaining changes in underlying drivers
- Analysing countries & cities overall performance
- Analysing city-level hotel coverage & conversions to make sure sales teams are focused on acquiring hotels that will most delight our users and make biggest business impact
- Analysing marketing & PR campaign effectiveness
- Automatising ongoing analysis by building online automatically-refreshed data visualisations (in industry leading BI tools) & dashboards to be shared within the company
- Ad-hoc requested analysis (by our investors, or internally – usually by founders or country managers)
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in statistics, economics, mathematics, or any other quantitative field
- Fully functional with SQL and any experience with Python or other programming languages is a plus
- Knowledge of Tableau and Excel
- Basic Knowledge of Databases
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Strong team-orientation and a professional attitude
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritise and multitask
Why you should join us:
- The team consists of highly experienced entrepreneurs
- You’ll have a chance to grow into the position of BI Team Leader
- You’ll work in an awesome atmosphere: We enjoy what we are doing and you would be able to see that immediately after you join the team.
- You’ll be able to do a lot of different things: Working for a startup company like HotelQuickly will allow you to try on a lot of different hats, even that weird one that you didn’t think you would ever like.
- You’ll have more responsibility: We will push you to be more versatile, more reliable, and more productive than in any other project you’d undertaken. And you will like it!