What you’ll do:
- Monitor bookings and failed transactions.
- Call customer and verify their accounts
- Contact hotel to waive penalties
- Respond to customer email
- Ad-hoc project
- No experience is required but one year experience on online fraud prevention is preferable.
- High level of honesty and integrity needed.
- Work night shift is required.
- Focus on analytics and strength in mathematics.
- High level of logic thinking
You will be part of fraud team where you can learn experiences on online prevention fraud techniques from your supervisor and manager. We provide a variety of online courses to help you to expand your knowledge as well as unlock your potentials. This is your first step into fraud and risk industry.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com