You’ll work in an awesome atmosphere. We enjoy what we are doing and you would be able to see that immediately after you join the team
You’ll be able to do a lot of different things: Working for a startup company like HotelQuickly is a bit different than working for a corporation. It will allow you to try on a lot of different hats, even that weird one that you didn’t think you would ever like
You’ll have more responsibility: We will push you to be more versatile, more reliable, and more productive than in any other project you’d undertaken. And you will like it!
- Respond communications via email, chat and phone call regarding inquiries from customer and hoteliers; (Productivity) (SLA)
- Handle and solve customer complaints; (Problem Solving) (CSAT rating)
- Coordinate with IT (new features to be implemented to improve customer service, align on issues/bugs reported by customer service team, etc;)
- Teamwork and contribution on knowledge base
- Bachelor’s Degree in any fields (New Graduates are also welcomed)
- Flexible to work night shift and different shift plan.
- Fluent in English.
- Able to communicate in Chinese (reading, writing and speaking)
- Positive attitude and Service mind.
- Proactive person with good knowledge of computer and mobile applications.
- A typing speed above 40 WPM.
- Experience in Telesales or Call Center is a plus.
- Background in service or travel business will be considered as an advantage.
- Open for all Nationalities
- any or no experience
- Negotiable, commission paid with salary
- Transportation allowance
- Monthly incentive based on performances
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com